Yamaha FZ-09 being offered in TWO colors.. Only!? What are your thoughts

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the Yamaha FZ-09 will be only available in two colors Liquid Graphite version.

Option #1: Liquid Graphite version.
Option #2: Rapid Red

Are two colors enough colors for you? Black and red are the most popular colors for motorcycles but .......... Mine have always been blue!..

fz09-black.jpg

fz09-red.jpg

Rabbitman109

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
That has been Yamaha's MO lately. Honestly, two colors is one more than they usually offer. For the last few years on the FZ1, there has been one color choice. I think a lot of their bikes have been that way. I guess they don't want to get into what Harley has gotten to, where there are so many colors that if it isn't black it is an upgraded and higher price.

JSP

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I kind of like both. I like black more but do not like those blue rims on it. Just doesnt fit IMO.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the black FZ09 is starting to grow on me. I need to see one up close though... Might finally decide to replace the FZ6 :eek:

Nelly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've never really been to bothered about colours as I have only ever brought one bike from new. My main focus has always been what's underneath it all. Having said that I do know I don't want black. My current bike FZ6 is black and is dirty as soon as it is cleaned.

Nelly

robodene

Reaction score
We in the UK have four colours. One is deep amor - a deep mauve, very classy with matching front fender (only). Then a redish orange one - but on this one only the tank gets the colour. Why not the front fender and subframe trim like USA red one? We also have black. But no Rapid Red which I like. None of this would stop me buying one, though.