Yamaha LED blinkers

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Have a set of 4 original Yamaha LED Blinkers that I took off my XT660X so that I could put it on the MT-09. The thing here is that the MT-09 has these white connectors that the Yamaha LED blinkers don't have.

Here is what's in the box Yamaha LED Blinkers:

http://images.cmsnl.com/img/products/led-blinker-set-arrow_bigYMEW078920-01_4c3e.jpg

As you can see the connections of the blinkers are not the same as the connectors on the bike. Has anyone mounted Yamaha LED blinkers with some plug and play connectors? Is so where did you get them? I really don't want to start splicing wires on the new bike.

Thanks,

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi there, i have fitted 2 sets of these to my MT09 ,i just cut the orignal indicator wires just past the white connectors and soldered the wires into the new ones. Used heat srink tubing as well, job done

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
I really don't want to cut the the original connector on the bike side off. Isn't there a plug & play connector or where could I get the connector so that I could wire the connector to the LED resistor.

W8ENN

Reaction score
I cut the wires on the indicator side, then used the connectors supplied with the indicators and just crimped them on.