Yamaha MT-09 ASD Racing

AtommyK

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After the presentation of the guy, it's time to introduce my Yam MT-09 by ASD Racing! :D

I bought this bike in its original condition (2014, ABS, Grey) with about 7000 km on the clock... without even trying it. I since did 5000 km on it. And I must say I do not regret my choice!

I also spent a lot of time to pamper and modify it a bit, as you will see from the pictures.

I wanted to keep the original MT Spirit, its "two wheels and an engine" feel, without overloading it but boosting its look.

In mods program (I put the links to the ad hoc websites if you want to have a look):
- Graphic kit by ASD Racing ;
- Protection kit by R&G Racing ;
- Exhaust from SC Project (quite loud, even with the dB killer!) ;
- Quick Shifter HM Super Lite ;
- Rizoma tail light & indicators ;
- MAD levers ;
- Renthal grips.

According to me, all these parts mix well and give my MT-09 the look and taste I expected: more muscle but sobriety.

I hope you enjoyed this small presentation as much as I enjoy my bike! ;)
Here come the pics.

Cheers,

AtommyK

Fluke

Reaction score
Comme j'ai pense, les moto Francais sont tres belle.
Les auto collant march tres bien (sauf le Bihr sur le rear swing arm en mon avis)
C'est clair que tu bosse a un magazine et que tu a trouve un photograph pour les image super.
Tres bien fait

AtommyK

Reaction score
Hi!

Thanks for your words! ;)

I made the pics by myself, as I'm a multipurpose chief editor... lol
Happy if you like it!

Regarding the Bihr sticker, let's say it's a kind of sponsorship: they helped me a lot to achieve the bike, so I put this sticker to thank them. ;)

Cheers,

AtommyK

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
How does the SC racing pipe's noise compare with the Akraprovic's? Any ideas/experience with the two as far as noise is concerned?

AtommyK

Reaction score
The SC is "meatier".
Deep and strong sound, with "pim pam poum" and a few flames when you decelerate.
Raw sound with dB killer, impossible to stay good with the neighbours without it... :D