Yoshimura R77 versus SC Project

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
After several weeks, I've finally narrowed down the (full system) exhaust choice to the Titanium Yoshi R77 and the SC Project 3-1. Besides the aesthetics of each, does anyone have any experience with either? Cheers :)

fizzy

Reaction score
After several weeks, I've finally narrowed down the (full system) exhaust choice to the Titanium Yoshi R77 and the SC Project 3-1. Besides the aesthetics of each, does anyone have any experience with either? Cheers :)
Ask TT he had every system known to man on his MT :rolleyes:....and he has had lots of them on the dyno ,might be able to point you in the right direction

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ask TT he had every system known to man on his MT :rolleyes:....and he has had lots of them on the dyno ,might be able to point you in the right direction
That's very true Keith lol. I've already spoken to Mr 09 regarding this matter and given my opinions ?????

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the dB level is for the Yoshi R77 full system? Decided on this system over the RC - research convinces me it's a better product. I'm assuming it's no louder than the carbon Akra at 105dB?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Imo they're ugly. Performance wise I don't know anyone who has had one because I don't think they do one for the MT do they?

Last edited:

Luke O'Brien

Reaction score
This is mine with the motad exhaust. I got it for £300 for full system. It sounds beautiful and I can't fault the quality. I don't think it's ugly.

Luke O'Brien

Reaction score
I think you have to say that to convince yourself that it's worth spending twice the money on an exhaust :p

Luke O'Brien

Reaction score
You will it be disappointed! The sound is unreal and once it learns the fueling it really is noticeably more responsive. Turn your co to 14 in diag as well

dragonclaw

Reaction score
I fitted a Motad to replace a Akra TI, don't know why but the bike felt better and the sound in my opinion is better then the ti. Could be all in my head but i don't care if i think it haha. And for the price you can't go wrong. If any of you guys want a Motad exhaust i did ring them saying that i was doing a set of videos on one i bought and if they would possibly give me a discount code for my viewers. They have agreed and i'm waiting for the code to put into my videos. Don't know what the discount will be but can't complain either way. Should have them done in the next week :). Just keep an eye out on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCciYDrgaLO4oEfWPXq99ldQ

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Motads do sound awesome, not keen on the "Lobster Ring" look, but you could always send it to be Ceramic Coated....