youtube uploads

M

MT account

can somebody throw me a bone here? whats the fastest way to upload vids to youtube? i mean fast! like a simple 5 min video can take 336 minutes to upload here on good internet. in thailand?.........forget it! i downloaded something called handbrake which is supposed to compress stuff but the 5 min video still took 220 mins to upload. im not too good with the interweb so help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Don't ask me I'm as thick as a whale omelet lol. I get the wife to do all the tinterweb gumph..!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Reaction score
In the last few months its become extremely slow. Ive tried it a couple of ways, Uploading direct from Final Cut Pro X and saving the vid on my computer and uploading a file. both are really slow. Last vid took 770 minutes!!

M

MT account

oh? so its not just me then?............i was trying to upload a quick sound bite of my bike but the damn thing woulda run out of tax before the 3 min clip uploaded. if i leave it running me poxy pc times out and the upload stops.........i dont know how to interfere with the time-out bit.......

Reaction score
NO idea I'm afraid. Im on a Mac, so i just change the energy saving settings so it never sleeps.