youtube uploads

M

MT account

can somebody throw me a bone here? whats the fastest way to upload vids to youtube? i mean fast! like a simple 5 min video can take 336 minutes to upload here on good internet. in thailand?.........forget it! i downloaded something called handbrake which is supposed to compress stuff but the 5 min video still took 220 mins to upload. im not too good with the interweb so help would be appreciated.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't ask me I'm as thick as a whale omelet lol. I get the wife to do all the tinterweb gumph..!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

crotchrocket

Reaction score
In the last few months its become extremely slow. Ive tried it a couple of ways, Uploading direct from Final Cut Pro X and saving the vid on my computer and uploading a file. both are really slow. Last vid took 770 minutes!!

M

MT account

oh? so its not just me then?............i was trying to upload a quick sound bite of my bike but the damn thing woulda run out of tax before the 3 min clip uploaded. if i leave it running me poxy pc times out and the upload stops.........i dont know how to interfere with the time-out bit.......

crotchrocket

Reaction score
NO idea I'm afraid. Im on a Mac, so i just change the energy saving settings so it never sleeps.