New profile posts

Hi All,

Looking to Monday 10/08 to pick up my 2015 Orange MT-09 and I am buzzing like a 17 year old getting their first bike.50th birthday present to myself!

This forum has been great, filled with lots of useful info about the bikes that will aid my decisions and enjoyment, I hope!!

No.1 decision; which pipe to fit? I have to have howling noise, but without smacking the pipe on the ground !
No. 2, seems the front forks need an upgrade
No.3 comfort

Not sure what this order of priority say's about me, but who cares?

Look forward to exchanging notes.

:cool:
just wanted to say hello . just sold my xjr 1300 and brought a mt09 and carnt stop smiling at how much fun theyare ;)
Hi I'm having the same problem with mine, did you get any joy with your dealer I'm off to mine this week
Hi Dave. The best thing I can do is put u in contact with my mates Yamaha dealership. Email Andy on [email protected] and see if he can sort out what u need. Tell him Richie said to sort u out
What do you mean by the forks ? I had my forks springs and cartridge upgraded. Didn't buy new forks. Do you mean the standard fork internals ?
Triple if you carnt sort right chrome stention out do you know of anywhere that I can get one from.tried local dealers in Manchester but no luck.cheers.dave
Long shot have you still got your forks if so do you want sell the right one.
Hi triple hope you can help me and understand what I'm after.my bike went over in the high winds and now fork oil is leaking.as you sit on the bike I need the right hand chrome leg stantion everything else is ok need price supplied or supplied and fitted depending how fare from Manchester you are.cheers.dave69 ps its a mt09 64 none abs.
which mod the brembo mastercylinder or the 320mm discs I have fitted brembo carbon ceramic pads including braided brake lines.
Just let me know what you need to know no problems
Hi Dave. My local M/C shop say they have now received the corrected mirror. Im taking their word for it, and wish to ask if you still required them (pair). I didnt want to re-advertise them without asking first. Regards, Andy 07535 135310
Ello, met quite a few people today so might have met you and not realised, whats your name? Met one bloke who lived round the corner from me so might of been you lol, I came back down the m40 and went through Stratford and bromsgrove on the way home, m42 was doing my head in with the speed cameras and 60mph limit lol.
Leigh
Love your vids on YouTube .
Gotta dig War Bastard with them pipes , sounds epic!!
Don't like seat tho, but that's personal taste. Keep on vlogging m8 .Great to watch.

Back