New profile posts

Hi mate , can you tell me what you use to do wheel alignment ? Ive looked and the swing arm marks are the same but yea i guess thats not the most accutate !

Thanks
Adam
Hi Robin, thanks for your info on my luggage question , so do you mean i will need a yamaha top box rack but then to get a givi plate?
I only got the bike yesterday and the yamaha panniers were fitted but i dont know really anything about them !

Thanks
Adam
Can anyone tell me if I were to put an aftermarket exhaust on my mt09 is the power difference noticeable?
Hi Corsasri, would you mind letting me know how you fitted the mt10 handguards to your mt09? I plan on doing the same. Your tail tidy tutorial is also brilliant!
Hi marty.

Im from Holland and it seems you are the go to Guy for information about the EJK module.

I just broke in my new 2017 mt-09. Ordered the full arrow exhaust with titanium silencer (Without cat) and a K&n air filter. Also Ordered the EJK module from a local dealer.

I hope Im not bothering you with my question.
Your site doesnt seem to be working.

There is so much information on the forum that im kind a lost.

Im doing the install of the filter, exhaust and ejk myself.

Do you know the best settings on the module for my setup?
Is there anything i need to adjust on the bike itself? On injection on the bike? ( Read about 0-14 settings on stock ecu).

Any tips i need to know about?

Thank you for Reading this anyway.

Greetings.
Guido from Amsterdam.
My 2016 Sport Tracker is due for another set of tyres. Just wondered if anyone has experience of the new Dunlop Roadsmart III SP tyres?
F
Fazeshift
Hi Yumyam I had Dunlop roadsmart 3s on my 2015 tracer and they worked very well. When these wore out (lasted quite well) I fitted Michelin road 5's;; which are phenomenal.
Reactions: YumYam
Hi, I have read that you do mt09 ecu flash? Can I send you my ecu and how much it cost? My bike is 2014 yamaha mt09 and I jusy instaled full akrapovic exhaust. Thanks
Hi TT . I sent a message this morning but tbh not sure I actually sent it....if you know what I mean ? very interested in having the ecu done for my Tracer, any chance of this week but understand it may be short notice
Live in Andover so just up the road.

Cheers

John
hi there. I have to admit the photos do not do it justice. the machine is immaculate. i have the original throttle and levers being the only thing i have changed. The bike came with the full akroprovic but apparently fowlers have the original exhaust but it has never materialised. i will take some more photo's tomorrow after work and send them over to you, cheers, dave
Hi,
I've posted a reply to your Givi screen advert pleas can you leave a contact number and then we can sort out payment etc ? Cheers,
Regards,
Mike

Back