New profile posts

Hi dez.
if you would like to call me for a chat you can get me on 07446650698.

Sorry don't have a landline.
Hi I may be interested in the cartridges and the shock @ £565 if they are still for sale? I'm in Leeds so they would need posting. Do you have a landline phone number?
Cheers
Dez
Hi Guys just joined live in yorkshire had my MT-09 for a while now and done a lott to it but i am looking for some better maps than the one on FTecu web site can any one help
Hi mate hope your doing well? Had the mt flashed and its totally transformed it simon sure knows his stuff money well spent I reckon cheers colin
HI I had an accident recently on my bike, the MT09 Tracer, My body was pushed up the fuel tank and the decorative piece around the fuel tank split my rectum open and I ended up having 31 stiches.
:(
I just wonder if any had a similar injury?
Can anybody help me to understand my strange Gear Changes !!!

Cut a long story short. Whenever I am in 4,5 or 6th Gear, and I brake hard (not downshifting, just pull in clutch) and come to a standstill, I cannot see on my display what Gear I am in, goes blank, and I cannot downshift at all. I have to let the clutch out slowly, then will show me what gear I am in, but will still not let me downshift. To be able to downshift, I have to rev engine (even if I am in 6th gear) and pull away, only then can I downshift normally. My bike does not do this if I brake hard in 3 rd or 2nd gear. I have also replicated this strange gear scenario whilst having my left foot completely off the pegs so that I am sure my feet are not touching the Gear shifter whilst coming to an abrupt stop. My bike does not do this if I am stopping/slowing in a slow manner.
Any ideas ???

Back