Power bronze screen review

Chaz

Reaction score
If I'm right, powerbronze do a 270mm, 330mm and a 380mm screen. I just ordered the 330mm in blue to match the rest of the the bike.

Im curious about the thoughts on the various size screens. Dont want a plank either but Id prefer something large enough that would work for the odd 'tour' if I was going to take the bike for a ride to Germany for a few days etc. Im around 5 10 / 5 11, so similar height I think to Triple Trouble, he seems happy with the 270mm one, worth looking at anything larger then?

Reaction score
I have the 330 mm one and stand at 6 ft 2 in. I find I have to sit further back and crouch a couple inches to get the best protection from it. Wouldn't really want the bigger one though as that extra 50mm would look a bit too much IMHO.
At 330 mm it really doesn't look out if place and should easily keep the majority of wind blast off you.

sigtrm

Reaction score
I just put my hands over my eyes when accelerating on A mode, no problem, no hugs, no wind no nothing.

Chaz

Reaction score
I just put my hands over my eyes when accelerating on A mode, no problem, no hugs, no wind no nothing.

LOL .... the air blast is not bad but like others I want to protect the clocks and soon to be fit Sat Nav.

Chaz

Reaction score
So, ive done 170 miles today and 210 since getting the bike yesterday. Sadly there was a fair bit of M25 in this, certainly needs a screen anywhere about 70ish to be even remotely comfortable. Seat too but that is a separate thread.

Reaction score
Think we're going to need a bigger screen...Powerbronze dark tint 270mm :(

DSC_0020_zpseerembah.jpg