*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

wreckrat

Reaction score
flash

If anyone is interested in having this flash done let me know and I will get things sorted for u...
Wotcha from a newbie MT09 owner, I haven't read all the way thru the thread yet but I have the annoying fuelling problems on my bike and wondered if simon is still flashing the ECU's , I would defo be getting mine done if so, please let me know, Cheers, Andy,

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Andy. Yes we're still flashing ecu's so get in touch and we can sort out your fuelling and anything else you might want doing.

Benmt09pantera

Reaction score
Details

Hi everyone. I have been reading all the comments and was wondering if it's possible to get this Simons number as I have a mt09 and this ecu flash thingy sounds like a good idea!?

Benmt09pantera

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in having this flash done let me know and I will get things sorted for u...
Hello mate interested in having this done on my mt09 can you get in contact.
New to this so might have messaged already not really sure what I'm doing. Cheers!

Casey

Reaction score
Just read the first page of this thread & thought blimey that's cheap (£120) then realised the thread is 2 years old lol
I'm guessing the price has gone up now? If so does anyone know how much?

Reaction score
Just read the first page of this thread & thought blimey that's cheap (£120) then realised the thread is 2 years old lol
I'm guessing the price has gone up now? If so does anyone know how much?

£240 i think ,Triple Trouble will give you exact price just incase there has been any increase.

Last edited:

highlander

Reaction score
£240 i think , Triple Trouble will give you exact price just incase there has been any increase.
Given the generic topic of this thread (unless it's become TT's sales thread and should be in the classifieds), we need to acknowledge other suppliers are available. Some cheaper, some more expensive and differing levels of service.
"You makes yer choice, you pays yer money" as they say

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's because we have put 100's of hours into this flash and the price reflects it...
You're obviously quite welcome to go elsewhere for the flash.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Given the generic topic of this thread (unless it's become TT's sales thread and should be in the classifieds), we need to acknowledge other suppliers are available. Some cheaper, some more expensive and differing levels of service.
"You makes yer choice, you pays yer money" as they say
This is a generic ecu thread and I have no intention of putting it in the "classifieds" section...

If you are not happy with the way the thread is run the please feel free to contact admin...
I will be only too happy to reply to the pm as it will be me replying

Kinjane

Reaction score
Not only is it better value for money that a Power Commander, it's also smaller and weighs a lot less ;)

Casey

Reaction score
This is a generic ecu thread and I have no intention of putting it in the "classifieds" section...

If you are not happy with the way the thread is run the please feel free to contact admin...
I will be only too happy to reply to the pm as it will be me replying
i

So basically f*ck all of the other suppliers. Good money maker you being admin. Nice one ����

Davy

Reaction score
Although I haven't had it done for my bike, I think £240 is good value for a remap. Spent more getting my motorhome done at Quantum for an extra 4mpg lol.. and a wee power boost :D

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Although I haven't had it done for my bike, I think £240 is good value for a remap. Spent more getting my motorhome done at Quantum for an extra 4mpg lol.. and a wee power boost :D

I agree, good value it is. Remapped your motorhome. Brilliant! :D

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
hello all , on Friday I finally got down to Newbury to get the MT flashed . there is not much that I can say that hasn't already been said somewhere on here before , but I am very pleased with the result , no snatching anymore just nice and smooth everywhere . for me personally , what I like best is the top gear roll-ons ,with the 5th and 6th gear speed restrictors removed ( something that I didn't think would make much difference ) now there is an addictive top gear roll-on , not rapid acceleration but smooth linear drive , I owned an XJR for over a decade and you could leave that in top and just roll-on at will , the MT now does the same , I am really loving this on the MT a combination of light weight and turbine like drive . I realise that not everyone would be interested in this but it just shows how good the flash is , not just a one trick pony , it alters the whole rev range of the bike , really excellent .
The man who makes this happen , Simon , friendly , approachable , very knowledgeable and an absolute wizard at this sort of malarkie !!!!! a true professional giving a quality service , he handled my bike as if it was his own , a genuine bike person not like a lot of these so called bike experts who are only really after you dosh !! also good communications phone / text throughout . flash done .
Some people recently have been saying that the flash is expensive , I don't really want to comment on that but a packet of fags is £10 and when they are gone they are gone , the flash will stay with your MT forever !! as Fizzy said to me when I asked him for reassurance about getting it done - " if you only do one mod to your MT , then do this " enough said .
Finally a big thank you must go to the man lurking in our midst , the man who found the man who makes this magic happen and together they have made our MT's just what we wanted them to be !! so a BIG up must go out to TT , cheers mate :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hello all , on Friday I finally got down to Newbury to get the MT flashed . there is not much that I can say that hasn't already been said somewhere on here before , but I am very pleased with the result , no snatching anymore just nice and smooth everywhere . for me personally , what I like best is the top gear roll-ons ,with the 5th and 6th gear speed restrictors removed ( something that I didn't think would make much difference ) now there is an addictive top gear roll-on , not rapid acceleration but smooth linear drive , I owned an XJR for over a decade and you could leave that in top and just roll-on at will , the MT now does the same , I am really loving this on the MT a combination of light weight and turbine like drive . I realise that not everyone would be interested in this but it just shows how good the flash is , not just a one trick pony , it alters the whole rev range of the bike , really excellent .
The man who makes this happen , Simon , friendly , approachable , very knowledgeable and an absolute wizard at this sort of malarkie !!!!! a true professional giving a quality service , he handled my bike as if it was his own , a genuine bike person not like a lot of these so called bike experts who are only really after you dosh !! also good communications phone / text throughout . flash done .
Some people recently have been saying that the flash is expensive , I don't really want to comment on that but a packet of fags is £10 and when they are gone they are gone , the flash will stay with your MT forever !! as Fizzy said to me when I asked him for reassurance about getting it done - " if you only do one mod to your MT , then do this " enough said .
Finally a big thank you must go to the man lurking in our midst , the man who found the man who makes this magic happen and together they have made our MT's just what we wanted them to be !! so a BIG up must go out to TT , cheers mate :)
Thanks you very much for this review. It was a fantastic read and the fact that Simon is an absolute wizard is completely true...!
He truly knows his stuff and I enjoy working with him so much.

twowheelswin

Reaction score
ECU reflash

Hello, I am new to the forum. I was interested in looking for ECU reflashing service for my FZ. Was reading through this huge thread for some options. I have heard of power commanders but I don't want a "piggy back" system. Are there any programs or services that allow you to flash the ECU directly? Would be nice to just have the job done and not have to worry about making adjustments myself. Does any one have any suggestions? Would greatly appreciate any help :)