90 degree tyre valves

LewFZ1

Reaction score
As soon as I get a new bike at the first tyre change I always have alloy 90 deg valves fitted. If you have never had them strongly recommend that you get them. Just makes life so much easier when testing and inflating the tyres.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed. Always change them for 90 degree ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Must make a hell of a racket that thing flying around at 100 mph lol. I also have something similar but with 90 deg valves they make it a lot easier to get it on and off. When I had my FZ1 the size of the front discs it was nearly impossible to fit anything on without shredding the back of your hands. Each to there own.

RipGroove

Reaction score
Must make a hell of a racket that thing flying around at 100 mph lol. I also have something similar but with 90 deg valves they make it a lot easier to get it on and off. When I had my FZ1 the size of the front discs it was nearly impossible to fit anything on without shredding the back of your hands. Each to there own.
lol

Sent from my iPhone 

stofer

Reaction score
A professional tyre guy told me once that angled or long valves are dangerous on fast bikes since the centrigugal force may tear them.
Is there truth in this statement?

chump

Reaction score
I very much doubt it. In fact I'd say that's a load of bollocks.