Aching bum.

Keechy

Reaction score
Decisions, decisions, do I go for the Yam extra comfy seat £195, street rally seat £240 or the Bagster replacement seat at £260. Not only does my arse ache but my head aches just as much trying to make my mind up. Suggestions from the collective please.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
if you like the shape of the seat, i hear the comfort seat works really well./

Mitch

Reaction score
Depending on what your wear try some padded cycling shorts work wonders at a low price

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

T

THAIGATE14

i found an all over trim with the clippers on zero reduced all my discomfort, no problems at all on the stock seat now.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So glad I got the SR seat (at a reduced price of course lol)!

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm

Locksmith

Reaction score
Giggle :)

We've got to stop rubbing it in :lol

Seriously though, although I only used the oem seat twice for over a 100 miles each time, I could see where the complaints about it were coming from.
The Street Rally seat is (for me) excellent.

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
I have the standard, comfort and street rally seat. Its going to depend on what kind of riding you are doing. For cruising/long distance, I'd use the comfort seat. For shorter distance or more aggressive/technical, i'd use the street rally. The street rally is flatter, giving much better control but is still quite firm and if you aren't moving around much, it does start to get uncomfortable after about an hour. At £240, its also very expensive, compared to what you get in the comfort seat (Yamaha kicking back at the loophole we've used, no doubt).

I cant speak for the bagster, having not used one. Have you considered something like an Airhawk?

David Scarth

Reaction score
Due to the mt09 being supplied with a plank of wood instead of a seat I've just ordered what I hope is a really comfy seat from top sellerie in France. You get to choose exactly what you want for only a little more than yamaha charge for the comfort seat that does not look too comfy if I'm honest.

Once received I will report back

D

T

THAIGATE14

1037km this week on my FZ stock seat and no issues............i must say im surprised at that cos my MT seat was doing my arse in after 10 miles.........no idea why theyre different!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems to me that there's a lot of things that are different between the FZ and MT

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm

flydnb

Reaction score
triple met me at fleet services and he came home with an aching bum too.

flydnb

Reaction score
probably working till 7pm so I doubt it mate shame as I bought a new attachment for the dremel.

flydnb

Reaction score
yeah I was looking forward to it, are going to any race meets, im going to bsb in thruxton and possibly brands next, then moto gp, also might do F1 again .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure yet. My weekends are always pretty jam packed with activities with my 2 little sons so mite not be possible...:(

Slappyhead

Reaction score
flydnb;16327.[/QUOTE said:
yeah I was looking forward to it, are you doing any glory holes?, im going naked in thruxton and possibly anal next, then oral, also might just do fisting again .
blimey.

Cobweb

Reaction score
I gave in and bought a comfort seat from Top Sellerie France and it arrived today. It cost the grand total of £319 which is way over the top but the quality is excellent and the design really sets the bike off a treat so full marks for that. The sitting position seems just right and it feelsIMG_20141126_202311028.jpg nice under the bum but the real test will come at the weekend when it gets a 250 mile run to Norfolk and back so I'll let you know just how comfortable it is after that,