*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
I agree... just the fact that he suggested me to do the free yam remap and then to have his "option" is strange...
From his words i understood that doing a remap with stock zorst is worthless..
Thank you very much for the responces

P.S. don't worry Fizzy i'm not a spy and i don't have any "dark side" in my mind.:cool:

Kinjane

Reaction score
The free yam 2015 remap has a tamer throttle response over the original 2014 yam map.

Having a remap on top of a 2015 map (once you've become accustomed to its slower delivery) will give bigger improvements over a 2014 map which in some areas may not have been so evident if going from the 2014 map to an after market map.

Psychologically you'll feel as if you're getting better value for your money.

Kinjane

Reaction score
Psychologically???

Are you taking the piss??

Your getting more than just a "throttle tamer" with our flash...

Did I spell that incorrectly? I was referring to the dealer advice given to motorcycleboy about having the yam reflash.

he suggested me to do the free yam remap and then to have his "option" is strange...

I'm staying away from any flash you're offering, I like my front wheel on the ground and kissing tarmac, and I also have an almost standard exhaust ;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a growing number of members asking if the tracer is ready to be flashed now. The answer is yes and with a map available to go with it that nudges the 123bhp mark at the wheel...it makes it one of the best all round bikes I've seen in a while

chi kung

Reaction score
There is a growing number of members asking if the tracer is ready to be flashed now. The answer is yes and with a map available to go with it that nudges the 123bhp mark at the wheel...it makes it one of the best all round bikes I've seen in a while
Hi,

Is that power with just a flash? What dyno is it and finally how much!!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well apart from the obvious which is the tc we don't know because we haven't got the bike yet but we will soon find out when we do. Will take a while though.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Well apart from the obvious which is the tc we don't know because we haven't got the bike yet but we will soon find out when we do. Will take a while though.
Hopefully wont cause you too much trouble...

Finally took my 02 controller off and removed lambda sensor since having the flash, 180 miles on Sunday... It was flawless, power delivery was bang on..

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully wont cause you too much trouble...

Finally took my 02 controller off and removed lambda sensor since having the flash, 180 miles on Sunday... It was flawless, power delivery was bang on..
Awesome. Glad it's going well bud.

Daniel

Reaction score
[MENTION=1771]triple[/MENTION]Trouble, do you have any x-y plot of AFR vs RPM after your tune-up?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Simon and I will be at the CMC Claycross MT Sunday next week so come and say hi and maybe even get your MT flashed

rittzy

Reaction score
Does the map change one of the modes on the MT09 or does it change B, STD and A? What all does the map change itself, is there a website or list? Thanks