*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it changes the maps across the whole of the modes. All the information you need is on this thread

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
◦Flash options are:

◦• Disable the top speed limiter.
◦•Disable closed loop.
◦• Start up mode defaulted to A mode.
◦• Reduced engine braking (decel cut).
◦• Alter fan temperature. Set to come on at 96 and off at 91 instead of 104 on and 99 off.
◦• Turn off the AIS (clean air system). Less popping and banging. If you like the popping then leave this option turned on.

◦Any combination of these options are available.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What an absolutely excellent day at CMC Claycross we had today, flashed a fair few MT's and met some fantastic guys who really love their bikes. A massive thank you to Ross and the boys at CMC. They were brilliant to work with and we have never seen such a more friendly and welcoming team of guys. Thanks to Dave Coats for his outstanding stunt show. As always he amazed the crowd with his talent and we can't wait to let him loose on our newly developed and flashed MT07 at box hill next month. Also a massive thanks to Pete M for getting amongst the crowd and pointing people in our direction. Our next venue will be the Dark side tour at box hill on Sunday June 26th so come and say hi and see what we can do for you.

Boab Dreeps

Reaction score
My Tracer finally arrived today.

I've had it for just over a year, but the installation of the freshly flashed ECU has delivered a brand new bike.
The performance enhancements are great, but what I really appreciated was being able to calmly cruise along without the throttle and engine breaking sabotaging my fun.

Big thanks to Simon at S-Tec.
I missed out on the early-bird cheap prices, but it was still worth every penny.

whooshbang

Reaction score
Agreed.... keep meaning to post up how happy I am with bike after this map. It's well worth it, such a pleasure to ride!!

Thank You S-Tec.

Nohj498

Reaction score
REmapping 2016 with TC

Currently running in my MT09 with standard exhaust, I would like to know if there is an ECU map available for 2016 TC and c:confused::confused:an I run Akrapovic (no cat) before remap without causing damage

Tracer lines

Reaction score
Aus Flash

Hi Guys, Had my Trasher flashed by Kev today (Kev Sunday's not preferred). If you think your MT09 is running at optimum performance think again. Kev installed the flash and went through the standard cpu settings with me I don't understand why Yamaha has detuned the MT09 above 3rd gear so dramatically, It was an eye opener. I recommend all Aus MT09 owners to contact kev to upgrade the cpu to obtain the real triple within. He is a really nice guy who knows his stuff. I tested the bike on the way home through some nice twisties, snatch was gone in A mode and really pulled well in all gears. I contacted Kev through his O2 controller ebay site. Kev is updating the cpu flashes continually for other bikes as well.

David Gagen

Reaction score
CO adjustment.

I'm very sorry if it's been asked a million times. I've looked through old posts.
With the ECU flash would you set the CO to different or leave it stock?
Thanks

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It will change it the air fuel ratio but not the CO. That can be done Manually in the DIAG menu

David Gagen

Reaction score
Thanks TT I will leave it at 0. The life a map gives it is unreal. I found it handles better now.
I was forever trailing the rear brake through corners to try and take away the dive from the engine brake and the jolt from winding on.
Everyone used to ask why my brake light was on throughout the majority of corner. Reason why is that it pushed through the corners with the agressive engine brake.

Pinky

Reaction score
Hi Rich I PM'd you the other day about the upgrade and I'm still very interested to get the bike totally sorted, Don't mind bringing the bike to you as I fancy the extra of a Free cup of Tea or has that now been taken off...:) Is it a turn up and do it or would it be a booking job because of demand, I did e-mail Simon but he didn't get back to me. Need to get it sorted and this is obviously the best overall option

Pinky

Reaction score
Booked it !

Well mine is booked in with Simon for Monday morning all you guys can`t be wrong.... Like a little kid can`t fwking wait :)

MT-09 64 PLATE, PUIG SCREEN , WIDE FLAT BARS, OHLINS SUSPENSION REAR AND FRONT SPRINGS, CUSTOM SEAT, BOS EXHAUST,R&G TAIL TIDY, CLEAR INDICATORS

Cranky

Reaction score
Hello mate
Just a quick question
You have flashed my MT09 for me but I've now sold the bike so I am putting the standard exhaust back on
Do I put the blanking plug in or the lamba sensor in ??

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello mate
Just a quick question
You have flashed my MT09 for me but I've now sold the bike so I am putting the standard exhaust back on
Do I put the blanking plug in or the lamba sensor in ??
Just out the plug in bud. All will be fine