Another NEW Product From Powerbronze for Your Tracer

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Does your Tracer need a little something up front to stop the underside of your headlights getting dirty ?

Do you want to give your Tracer a new aggressive look ?

Well if the answer to both of these questions is YES, then look no further than the NEW beak from Powerbronze.

Simply and easy to fit, this product simply bolts in place using existing fixing positions and requires no brackets to fit. Available to order in Gloss Black, Matt Black and White finishes.

Here are some photos of the product fitted to the Tracer.
mt09-tracer-beak-close-upjpg.JPG

mt09-tracer-beak--side-onjpg.JPG

mt09-tracer-beak--front-onjpg.JPG

mt09-tracer-beak-full-bikejpg.JPG

If you have any queries about the product, please let me know.

You can view our full range of products for the Tracer here : http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=YAMAHA&modeltext=MT-09%20TRACER&yeartext=16

Don't forget your 10% discount using the promotion codes.

All the best,
Richard

Spook99

Reaction score
Richard,
As with everything I've seen from powerbronze I'm sure this beak is well made but I've spent my biking life thinking how ugly the beak (or the gonzo) is on every BMW I see. To mod your bike is always personal and that's one of the beauties of biking, (which keeps you in business), but I'm sorry to say how sad I was to see an image of my beautiful Tracer with a gonzo.
So if you can let me know how many you've produced I'll consider an order for all of them so I don't accidentally see one in the flesh.
My apologies to your lead designer, nothing personal intended