Anyone got the comfort seat?

Chaz

Reaction score
sorry for the delay in replying - the corbin seat is sold, only fair to offer to the first to enquire
Sold to me. Many thanks, already on the bike, will ride tomorrow but already looking and feeling a lot nicer.

ljkenny

Reaction score
Looks like you chaps have already been through what I'm going through now.

What was the panacea solution? Gel under original seat, better comfort seat or a camping mat?

Ronz

Reaction score
Get your seat re-upolstered

Thinking of getting my hands on a comfort seat, but was wondering what everyone thinks about it and is it worth the money? I have a bad hip and was thinking that a softer seat would reduce the impact of lumps and bumps in the road a little more than the standard seat. Would appreciate any feedback please before I part with the cash.
I got my seat re-upholstered by "motorbike-seats.co.uk"
Fantastic job and so much more comfortable. Costs about the same and takes a week.

Cobweb

Reaction score
I'm going with Fluke's suggestion and taking my seat down to a "nice man just outside Brighton" next Tuesday to get the memory foam insert.

tjoffe

Reaction score
hi
just spent the first 200km on my new french customsadel (top selleri ;) ) It is awesome. found a bargin on their page with gel and both the general and me are happy now :)
Would be nice to see som of the rebuilt sadles tho..