Black titax shorties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a pair of black titax shorties for sale if anyone is interested???

Will post a pic tomorrow when I finish work...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's not them silly...! Mine have got different coloured adjusters...!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Twozup

Reaction score
Must...resist...buying...trips...cast...offs...must...resist.....don't...need......aaaaarrrgggghh

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Must...resist...buying...trips...cast...offs...must...resist.....don't...need......aaaaarrrgggghh

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Lol these aren't cast off's lol.
These are surplus to requirement. I believe with the gold adjusters ( which I wud throw in for nothin)! they wud look awesome on let's say......! A burnt orange model lol

Twozup

Reaction score
Lol these aren't cast off's lol.
These are surplus to requirement. I believe with the gold adjusters ( which I wud throw in for nothin)! they wud look awesome on let's say......! A burnt orange model lol

Give me a clue how much you looking for? PM

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

crotchrocket

Reaction score
[MENTION=325]Triple Trouble[/MENTION]

Dude these levers don't fit the MT-09.

. Clutch lever is much thinner than the bracket. Thought i could get around that with some washers but the diameter of the hole for the bolt is way too big but too small to fit the stock spacer into.
. standard brake lever is 12mm thick where it goes into the bracket, these Titax ones are 18.5 so won't fit in the slightest.
. standard brake light switch arm sits into a 'cup' in the brake lever. The Titax ones don't have that cup.

Any ideas??????????????

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seriously...! I put the stock spacer in the clutch an it functioned just fine. The brake leaver went in "just about" and after a little bit of lub it was ok. The light switch worked so didn't give that a thought about the "cup bit".

Wot do u wanna do with them??

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I tried to throw them on whilst doing other things, I only took the clutch off but couldn't see the spacer going into it with out drilling it out to fit. If i did that, I couldn't put the washers in to space it out vertically. So i quickly checked the brake lever and measured the stock over the Titax to see if it was worth buggering about with the clutch, but it looked way too big so i gave up and carried on doing what i was doing. If you recon it fits (it must if you had it on yours), i'll give it a go..

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see wot ur saying mate. I had them on mine for a few weeks while I was waiting for the evotech ones to arrive. Cudnt get on with the shortness of them so went for long ones instead. I did use the stock spacer from the clutch tho. Let me know how I get on and we can go from there ?

crotchrocket

Reaction score
You must have different levers to me to have made these fit? When i offer them up to my brackets the Titax brake lever is 7mm too thick to fit in the bracket. Even if I did file it down so it fit in the bracket, the direction of the lever is way off, look at the pic below, the lever would pretty much be touching the grip when installed! Have you got a pic of your brake / clutch?

Check it out.

Clutch

Difference in thickness of standard and titax brake lever.

This is the levers lined up at the bracket end. See how different the angle of the Titax lever is to the stock one

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I see wot u mean now. That explains a lot. Send them back if u want bud...! That explains y the first set of evotech levers I got didn't fit too well...! Had to get a different set sent out that we're slightly different in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.