Black titax shorties

Status
Not open for further replies.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Yeah I see wot u mean now. That explains a lot. Send them back if u want bud...! That explains y the first set of evotech levers I got didn't fit too well...! Had to get a different set sent out that we're slightly different in shape.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

OK, thanks will do. I'll pop them in the post tomorrow. Thanks for accepting them back, i can't believe Yamaha would use a different lever / bracket. Do you know when yours was registered? Im guessing mine is pretty early, as it was a dealer demo. Maybe they changed something?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okie dokie bud. If u want u can keep hold of em till the ace cafe meet to save u wasting postage..! Up to u. Mine was registered 20/09/2013.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I may as well fire these back to you as I'm not around for the ace :( but I'm up for the Dyno day. I too would like to get a PCV first though, and money is a little tight, as I'm looking at new helmets…..and the cheap ones don't fit !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I may as well fire these back to you as I'm not around for the ace :( but I'm up for the Dyno day. I too would like to get a PCV first though, and money is a little tight, as I'm looking at new helmets…..and the cheap ones don't fit !
Lol. Of course mate. Fire it back. I'm lookin at helmets. Have u clicking on the 70% off add on the home page of the forum?

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees

Status
Not open for further replies.