bloggsy has arrived

bloggsy

Reaction score
Hi guys bloggsy's the name biking's the game been riding an FZ6 S2 600 Fazer for 6 years and now fancy a Tracer had a road test and was disappointed to find the Tracer wasn't the bike for me . so I road tested the naked MT09 and joy of joy's the MT09 is the bike I'm gonna buy ordered a blaze orange one and will collect it in march.

Last edited:

flydnb

Reaction score
welcome mate , what was it about the tracer you didn't like ? I have a normal mt and im interested to know how different they are to ride?

Davy

Reaction score
Hi, welcome. I'd be interested in what you found lacking in the Tracer too as I was thinking of swapping the MT, though not for a while yet.

bloggsy

Reaction score
welcome mate , what was it about the tracer you didn't like ? I have a normal mt and im interested to know how different they are to ride?
The tracer is an MT09 but different the basic seat height is higher than the naked 09 which for a short arse like me is not practical, Yamaha have introduced a lower seat but I still found it a bit too high and being thinner not very comfortable, the naked 09 has a lower seat as standard and because it is narrower I found I could reach the ground comfortably, also the Tracer has wider bars that I didn't like, within a 100yards on the 09 I felt comfortable and decided the 09 was what I wanted. After riding for over 40 years the Tracer was the only bike I didn't like, my dealer said I was the only person who didn't like the Tracer out of all the demo rides he had given. If you fancy a ride on the Tracer see your local dealer. you might like it especially if you are taller than me but it's not for me.

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse...
Enjoy the forum and please play nice ;)

Where about in Hampshire are u?

lee1980

Reaction score
Welcome, interesting though would of seen same for me if I waited to test tracer, seat be to high etc to for me. For miles I do the MT-09 is perfect to.