brake upgrade

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It cost me £85 i'm not in it to make money so you can have it for the same plus postage is that ok, if you look for 08 zx10 shocks they are not cheap,
and they are knackered this came off my mates race bike which he removed before racing it so has not done that much before I bought it.
Cool. Let me know when it's ready for posting and I will fire the cash over to u...

l34chy

Reaction score
Cool. Let me know when it's ready for posting and I will fire the cash over to u...
Ok gonna be a few weeks maxton don't do the gp10 race shock for mt09 so got to drop it off.
Richard said it will need a remote reservoir the piggyback type won't fit so he said a fortnight for all the manufacturing
and brackets to be made so once it's done will give you a shout

daz1963

Reaction score
and if for any reason tt doesn't want it i'll be your second in line with no postage cos I'm only down the road:D

daz1963

Reaction score
It's your lucky day mate Richie doesn't need the shock he has sold his bike now so if you want the shock let me know
nice one l34chy. just let me know where and when .I'm around and about most of the week if you want to meet up.