Camera mount

Mitch

Reaction score
Anyone got a camera mounted on there mt yet ? if so were have u mounted it ?

emptyoh9

Reaction score
I haven't tried yet but i wonder if my GoPro Hero 3 would fit between the fly screen somewhere...i assume you mean that kinda camera? Drift, GoPro, Contour etc? I just mount mine to my helmet....giggity

Mitch

Reaction score
Yer also have the 3 , never mounted to my helmet tho always worried aboUt it comeing unstuck

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I have one of these mounts. It will go on handlebars etc but haven't found a good position anywhere else yet. Did pop it on the radiator for a test run but its probably not a good idea.

Pedco Clamp Mount ? Large

Cypher

Reaction score
Yer also have the 3 , never mounted to my helmet tho always worried aboUt it comeing unstuck
I've had my Contour+2 mounted on my helmet for months. No hope of it even coming off so don't worry about that. I even lowsided the bike in November and hit the ground with my camera first. It detached but at the rotating mount part, not the sticker part.

RipGroove

Reaction score
I was thinking of sticking my GoPro to the tank with the suction mount, along with a tether in case it did break loose.

Sent from outer space

RipGroove

Reaction score
Get a tether off ebay and tether the camera to your helmet, that way if the mount gives way you haven't lost it.

Sent from outer space

RipGroove

Reaction score
Failing that a chest mount would be cool, I actually made my own:

I also made a swingarm mount for my Supermoto but would need rethinking for the MT.

Sent from outer space

emptyoh9

Reaction score
Get a tether off ebay and tether the camera to your helmet, that way if the mount gives way you haven't lost it.

Sent from outer space
That's what i've done, i have had one come unstuck after a big crash snowboarding offpiest, so they can come off...

RipGroove

Reaction score
That's what i've done, i have had one come unstuck after a big crash snowboarding offpiest, so they can come off...
Thats why I made a chest harness for snowboarding :)

Sent from outer space

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, tried heating it up and pulling it out with a pair of grips but it won't budge.

Sent from outer space
U gotta heat it up, take the can off and "gently" knock it out from the other end with a long piece of wood and a hammer... comes out no problem...

RipGroove

Reaction score
U gotta heat it up, take the can off and "gently" knock it out from the other end with a long piece of wood and a hammer... comes out no problem...
Thanks, I was trying to avoid taking the can off but I guess I'll have to.

Sent from outer space