Can't switch off notification emails?

RipGroove

Reaction score
I keep receiving emails for subscribed threads even though I've got it set to "Notification through control panel only"?

Sent from outer space

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I keep receiving emails for subscribed threads even though I've got it set to "Notification through control panel only"?

Sent from outer space
go to settings-General settings- then make sure u have ticked "don't subscribe to any threads" and also check the other boxes and see if they are how u wud like them.

RipGroove

Reaction score
I want to stay subscribed so Tapatalk still notifys me, I just don't want to receive the email.

Sent from outer space

RipGroove

Reaction score
Still can't get this set up right. Have managed to it with the other forums I have in Tapatalk, they are set to automatically subscribe to threads with notification through control panel only, so when I post I'm automatically subscribed but only receive notification through Tapatalk not email. But for some.e reason this forum if I set this forum to the same settings it emails me and notifys me through Tapatalk. And if I set it so it does not automatically subscribe I don't get any notification anywhere.

Sent from outer space

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
probably just not for them to be honest does happen, best time to trade your bike in is after 2 years because in real terms the amount you loose will be less, especially as I can see the bike going up in price next year, the dealer said that he was amazed that they are so cheap and predicts a hike in prices.
U have to log on with a laptop or PC where u will find more in depth settings

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!