Carbon Fibre - Extended Front Mudguard and Extended Rear Hugger

Bel

Reaction score
I received feedback from someone who fitted a matte extended fender and extended hugger:

The front mudguard is perfect, nothing goes onto the radiator at all. Interestingly, because of the different density of the carbon fibre, you can hear the gravel and bits hitting the guard. Took a moment to get used to that, and don't think there is much you could do about it.

The rear mudguard is way better than the original, but still throwing dirt up. If it were me, I would curl the sides down a little more, a bit like a gutter.

Would I recommend them, yes. :)

It's great to read this but we had 1 change to make with the bolt holes being a bit to small for the bolt sleeve of the fender and hugger (should be 10.5mm) and with his feedback I can get that addressed. Will keep a eye on the hugger and if money becomes available we might change it a bit more. The fender bits hitting is the same as the Street Triple, when the tire is hot is picks up small gravel which can ping off into the inside of the fender. Same things for OEM fender but I guess you can't hear it. Photos to follow next.