datatag and rac

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
just a couple of thicko questions , do you still get a letter of registration sent to your home address from datatag ? and secondly how long was it before your rac cards came after you bought the bike ? cheers everyone

R6owdlad

Reaction score
Few weeks I think, all entirely dependent on the dealer sending off the paperwork of course.
Yes
I struggled with mine being ex-demo bike. Dealer had registered with Datatag but lost all the paperwork. After about 4 weeks I ended up contacting Datatag direct and sending copies of my log book, sale invoice etc and they confirmed registration straight away.

RipGroove

Reaction score
I had to contact Datatag myself as my dealer never seemed to manage to get it sorted even after I hassled them for weeks. Quick email to Datatag and I had the stuff through within a few days.

Sent from my iPhone

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
spoke to my dealer yesterday and he reckons that datatag do not send out paperwork anymore , it's all done on line !!!!!! not sure if that's porkies or not !!!!! me RAC still hasn't arrived but he's looking into that !!!!! :confused: ;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
spoke to my dealer yesterday and he reckons that datatag do not send out paperwork anymore , it's all done on line !!!!!! not sure if that's porkies or not !!!!! me RAC still hasn't arrived but he's looking into that !!!!! :confused: ;)
Correct. You get an email with all of you details in. Also the registration details are in there as well