db killer in or out thread

TIM80

Reaction score
I was almost punted off twice into the gutter while I had the standard exhaust fitted by D_ _ khead drivers. Since fitting the carbon Akra without the DB killer I have had no such issues . Though I dont have a false sense of security and still ride as if everybody is still out to get me.

adam

Reaction score
I was almost punted off twice into the gutter while I had the standard exhaust fitted by D_ _ khead drivers. Since fitting the carbon Akra without the DB killer I have had no such issues . Though I dont have a false sense of security and still ride as if everybody is still out to get me.
Second that mate. 5 in a day was the record for me with drivers almost pulling out of junctions. However it was a really quiet bike. No excuse for those who couldn't be arsed to look

Psycho Paul

Reaction score
Just fitted my Akro Carbon without the db killer. Sounds awesome and shoots flames....I love it

Jay Cee

Reaction score
Termignoni carbon, I have never ran it with the baffle in love the sound so much.

mtayl24

Reaction score
Termignoni carbon, I have never ran it with the baffle in love the sound so much.
Im currently tossing up between the termignoni and the arrow. have you by any chance heard them both and can compare? videos just dont seem to do justice to the beautiful triple sound.

Jay Cee

Reaction score
I've not heard a arrow, out of all the pipes I preferred the design of the termignoni

lee1980

Reaction score
No videos really do the sound justice, I would imagine arrow must be one of loudest with baffle out as its so short.

HabUK

Reaction score
Can't get the baffle out for the life of me, been hammering away at it with a broom handle and it just won't budge. Took the cat out though and that seems to have made it louder! It's only to satisfy my own curiosity and would probably end up back in anyway.