Drain pipes not in bracket doh

lee1980

Reaction score
This either happened after 1st service or for gearbox recall, I imagine it was when tank lifted they pulled it up high instead of disconnecting the drain pipes and then didn't ensure back down properly seems like they are caught on something under tank.
I have a pic when got bike showing them well in the metal bracket to.

IMG_4102.jpg

lee1980

Reaction score
lol i tried to wiggle it down more but either caught up on something or routed over something wasn't before. I guess was at first service when sync TB's as its smoother since.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol i tried to wiggle it down more but either caught up on something or routed over something wasn't before. I guess was at first service when sync TB's as its smoother since.
U will have to lift the tank and have a look see underneath. Not much to catch on though

lee1980

Reaction score
Yea is it obvious which ones you undo to lift tank? as im sure when i looked it was like which of the 2 sets of bolts do i remove!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea is it obvious which ones you undo to lift tank? as im sure when i looked it was like which of the 2 sets of bolts do i remove!
Yes just take the fake air vents off and take the bolts out the side of the tank.