EJK Fuel Controller for MT-09 / FZ-09 - £100 delivered UK

RipGroove

Reaction score
EJK Fuel Controller for MT-09 / FZ-09 - £100 delivered UK - SOLD

EJK Fuel Controller (Electronic Jet Kit)

Read all about it here: EFI Controllers - Electronic Jet Kit - Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Sportbikes, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Dirt Bikes

Plenty of great reviews online for the EJK on many different types of bike.

This does an excellent job of smoothing out the throttle jerkiness on the MT/FZ caused by a lean initial throttle roll on (which was the reason I bought it) as you can add fuel to the initial throttle roll on which richens it up. As well as being deal for fine tuning your fueling to match your mods (exhaust, intake etc) by adding or subtracting varying amounts of fuel to different parts of the rev range , EXTREMELY easy to fit and tune on the fly with just a few button presses (no maps, no laptop etc). It takes me approx 30mins to fit or remove by following the instructions below, all you have to do is remove the tank and airbox unplug each injector in turn and fit each plug from the EJK between the injector on the bike and the plug on the bike (does not even matter which plug goes to which injector as the system detects load per injector!).

Fitting instructions and base tune settings here: http://www.marthymotorcycleexhausts...ALATION_INSTRUCTIONS_FZ-09_07_14.20574538.pdf

For tank and airbox removal follow the first part of this guide here: Tank Removal - Throttle Balance

Any troubles just contact Dobeck Performance here (they are VERY VERY helpful and quick to respond, they stand by their products %100): http://www.electronicjetkit.com/EJK-support.asp

Or contact Marthy here (he's an EJK distributor in the U.S.), is very knowledgeable about this product and is active on the forums: http://mt09.motorcycle-talk.com/forum/members/marthy/

Reason for sale is I originally bought one from Marthy in the U.S. but upon arrival and fitting I found some of the tuning lights on the unit were not working so sent it direct to Dobeck Performance in Holland who for whatever reason repaired it right away AND sent me a new one so I currently have two. I have spoke to Dobeck and they told me they were happy to let me keep the second one as it was not worth their time and cost to have it shipped back to them! I'm not sure if this one for sale or the one on my bike was the new or repaired unit so obviously selling it as used, Dobeck did assure me that they fully repaired and tested the unit before shipping it back out though.

If you were to order a new one from the U.S. the cost is $275 including shipping (approx £181)

All I'm asking is £100 delivered within the UK to any members on here via PayPal gift before it goes on eBay

Just for reference here's the email where Dobeck said I could keep it!

Last edited:

RipGroove

Reaction score
It is literally this easy to tune:

[video=youtube;lNs939pPcTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNs939pPcTU[/video]

Dobecks recommended base tune with "Stage 1" mods (exhaust, airfilter) for the MT/FZ is:

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.5 | R: 3 | GB: 3 | YB: 5.5 | RB: 4

Marthy's recommended tunes:

Stock Exhaust tune

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.0 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy S shape Danmoto (best road tune) & M4 Exhaust with DBK

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.5 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy S Shape dyno tune

G: 5.5 | Y: 5.5 | R: 3.5 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Akrapovic with DBK (Tune in process, waiting on dyno run to confirm)

G: 5.0 | Y: 3.5 | R: 2.5 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Akrapovic without DBK (Euro: CO=14)

G: 5.5 | Y: 4.0 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy Delkevic Design / no DBK with Stoltec Flash ECU

G: 5.5 | Y: 4.5 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy Delkevic Design / DBK with Stoltec Flash ECU

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.5 | R: 2.5 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Last edited:

Locksmith

Reaction score
Ok I'll get to a PC and do it in the next hour matey

Locksmith

Reaction score
Received safe and sound! Cheers mate.

Going to be a while before I fit and test it though :(

RipGroove

Reaction score
Received safe and sound! Cheers mate.

Going to be a while before I fit and test it though :(
Cool, let me know if any problems when you do. It really does only take 45mins at most to install [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone

Locksmith

Reaction score
All fitted and working, not ridden yet but not anticipating any issues (I hope)