Exhaust

Chris Rowles

Reaction score
Hi Folks
I have an MT- 09 currently with the Akrapovic carbon fitted which I love! I am about to change to a Tracer as I am finding the MT a little small for my 6'1 16 stone frame, and would like a nice pipe for the wonderful sound! Can anyone tell me which pipes fit and retain the centre stand, also does the M4 pipe from the MT fit the Tracer?
I have been told by the supplier in Italy that the Arrow Thunder pipe will fit and keep the stand, is this true?
Thanks in advance
Chris

MJ09

Reaction score
UK, Midlands between coventry and Birmingham
I have the Arrow system with (I think) the x kone silencer, Stainless with Carbon end. It, IMHO, sounds Much better than standard and its loud enough, I can see drivers in cars ahead actually looking to see where I am, much safer than the standard pipe. Centre stand is retained. I have the DB killer in but no Cat, that's an option. I ordered it from a dealer in Italy (e bay) it was a lot cheaper than an Akra, but looks similar quality. I do not understand why they are not more popular.

I'm still on the standard map but together with setting the CO adjustments to 15 the bike is sharper and the annoying on/off from closed to first throttle opening is much improved.