Fcuk you yamaha uk you nosey w@nk3rs

Reaction score
We've known for ages that yamaha spy on this forum and that's how we had the "ecu update" "headlight wire recall" etc etc without anyone going to Yamaha directly and moaning like a twat but when I get told by a certain dealership friend (who shall remain anonymous)! that Yamaha had them on the phone the other day and gave them a good roasting for something I posted on the forum a few weeks ago I think that is a bit off...

Yamaha don't like the fact that we "as a forum" sometimes slate certain things about the MT...shit suspension, shit fueling, substandard parts etc etc...

Get over yourselves Yamaha...!

And stop fcuking spying....

If you were clever enough in the first place you wouldn't have to spy constantly to find out OUR genuine thoughts on the MT...

Rant over...

Normal service will resume in 5-4-3-2-1....now

Reaction score
You would actually think they could use the information they gain from a forum like this to make a better product ,and without having to ask they have their very own focus group and can see what really matters to its loyal followers.

Reaction score
Yamaha don't like being told that the so called "best thing to come out of Japan in the last 5 years"!
is made out of cheese and has suspension that wud make a rocking horse look amazing...!

Reaction score
Heres 1 for them
i have 3 Yamahas,RD400F,R6 and MT-09
Was gunna buy a new R1 but Feck em

Reaction score
That's y I started up a closed MT-09 OWNERS GROUP...on Facebook... so we cud all talk freely without worrying about upsetting anyone...
Don't get me wrong... I love it on here but u just know that they are there trolling through the posts picking out the bits that they don't like lol

Reaction score
That's y I started up a closed MT-09 OWNERS GROUP...on Facebook... so we cud all talk freely without worrying about upsetting anyone...
Don't get me wrong... I love it on here but u just know that they are there trolling through the posts picking out the bits that they don't like lol

That explains things lol!

Reaction score
so what? It's not like they'll refuse to sell you a bike in the future.

Reaction score
Message for Yamaha, your product is NOT PERFECT! if we wish to talk about that then tough shit matey, get over yourselves or make a perfect product.

Reaction score
They should be honoured that they have good following of owners that want to make a good product.... PERFECT!! Thank you Yamaha for looking and listening.

That was me being nice..... Have a good evening my fellow MT owners!!

Reaction score
Get over it Yamaha, its not a perfect bike, however WE ALL STILL BOUGHT IT, and that's something you realise. We all have different riding styles, different needs, etc...... so we will all modify them differently.

Be thankful, that we all parted with OUR cash for YOUR bike and not someone elses. Learn from what's on here, and make the bike better next time

Personally, I haven't found the suspension limits, although I did on the TDM850, I do want to change things on the bike, but that's my personal taste

Reaction score
They must be spitting feathers over Kev's O2 mod :)

a certain dealership friend (who shall remain anonymous)!

Trips, it doesn't take a genius to work out who it is, you may want to delete that bit!

Last edited:
Reaction score
my last phone call to yamaha was regards to the soft chain adjusters there reply was oh you are the first to complain we havent had that problem before, second was rear shock scoring the body whilst adjusting the preload, third sticky tape holding on the s/r tank panels all denied that there was a problem, luckly i had a dealer, who in the end realised that i was not going away and it needed to be sorted, i was even quoted by a mto9 member to just suck it up, ( dont do this complain and demand and be strong as if there is a problem they have a right to sort it.) REGARDS WAYNE.

Reaction score
Yamaha were no good when I wanted there help all I got was go back to our dealer great customer service NOT.

Reaction score
perhaps yamaha could read all the posts , & improve all future bikes...... save us lot keep going back to dealers and moaning !!!

Reaction score
Hi

Ive nearly done 9000ks on my MT09, its my first bike after a 15 year break from riding
Ive watched this forum for ages but this is my first comment TT
Stay on the forum and give it to them, im really disappointed with my bike, the suspension is crap and let them know, ive stopped riding with my mates as I know im gunna go arse up trying to keep up with them.The motors great but the rest of the bike has a lot of attention needed. Yamaha should address these problems. The bike was cheap but id be happy to give em a coupla grand for a suspension up grade
Im looking forward to test ride the Suzuki GSX1000 when it comes out
Cheers mate
Ive enjoyed reading your comments for ages
Fossil