Finally picked my MT up

Clydechops

Reaction score
To be honest, I personally think that is one of the best custom jobs to date! The race blue & white go together perfectly...... Bet it's been tucked away in the garage today, here's to the great British summer!!!! By the way, if your thinking about the bolt on bits, I can highly recommend the Evo tech rad guard & tail tidy. The quality of there stuff is absolutely top notch. I've just ordered some crash sliders from the states..... I'll let you know if they're any good

Last edited:

Woody

Reaction score
To be honest, I personally think that is one of the best custom jobs to date! The race blue & white go together perfectly...... Bet it's been tucked away in the garage today, here's to the great British summer!!!! By the way, if your thinking about the bolt on bits, I can highly recommend the Evo tech rad guard & tail tidy. The quality of there stuff is absolutely top notch. I've just ordered some crash sliders from the states..... I'll let you know if they're any good
Thanks for the advice mate, I`ve already got the Evo Tech rad guard ready to go on , and have been looking round at the various tail tidy units available , reading the other thread on them I`ll probably go with the Evo Tech again. Be good to hear how you get on with the sliders.
you`re spot on about the bikes whereabouts today, it`s not stopped pissing down all day - as you say typical British summer !

lee1980

Reaction score
Luv that Rossi inspired i guess paint job? I cleaned mine on weekend and the evotech rad guard has worked a treat with me riding in all weathers!
The paint though on rear set heel plates has worn away lol!

Woody

Reaction score
Luv that Rossi inspired i guess paint job? I cleaned mine on weekend and the evotech rad guard has worked a treat with me riding in all weathers!
The paint though on rear set heel plates has worn away lol!
Yeah , they promised me that paint job would make me ride like Valentino ............. I'm going back at weekend for a refund ! ?