first ride on street rally MMMMmmmmmm

Thunder Child

Reaction score
Other than some plastic bits are the any differences between the standard bike? I presume it had the new engine map on it? It's a shame we can't get these in Aus.

the voices

Reaction score
street rally (minus front wing)

SPOT THE DIFFRENCE. rear brake res needs proper bracket and also need a back for the clocks, wind ok for me, only done 25 miles so far, mods so far, r and g hugger (still got a stupid cut out in it, only reason i can see why is its inline with a weld on swingarm) front fender extender, arrow system and ohlins fork springs skint for a few months so will be riding as is.

Last edited:

stevecbr

Reaction score
Didnt realise it had ABS, or no pillion pegs. Whats that gauze looking stuff near your rear reservoir (3rd picture)?
Looks good, are you planning any radiator protection?

the voices

Reaction score
Hi steve, all sr have abs now, took pillion pegs off as my boots kept hitting them (I always ride with my toes on the pegs). The gauze is a temp bracket for rear brake res, looking to get rad after next job payday. the plastic is made of the same material as r1 etc fairings and is finished in a pearlescent paint, was expecting motocross type plastic.