first ride on street rally MMMMmmmmmm

Bon

Reaction score
SPOT THE DIFFRENCE. rear brake res needs proper bracket and also need a back for the clocks, wind ok for me, only done 25 miles so far, mods so far, r and g hugger (still got a stupid cut out in it, only reason i can see why is its inline with a weld on swingarm) front fender extender, arrow system and ohlins fork springs skint for a few months so will be riding as is.
Like the look of the hugger. Looks much longer than the standard even with the extenda ive fitted. How does the Arrow can sound ? Been looking at them but wonder if they are actually as cheap as they seem [from Italy] or will I be hit with a huge import tax ? Looks good but I like my Orange one better !! [no offence]

the voices

Reaction score
Like the look of the hugger. Looks much longer than the standard even with the extenda ive fitted. How does the Arrow can sound ? Been looking at them but wonder if they are actually as cheap as they seem [from Italy] or will I be hit with a huge import tax ? Looks good but I like my Orange one better !! [no offence]
the hugger is an r &g, the arrow sounds spot on and you get free flames when you blip it, has option of db killer insert with it but unused but looks to restrict it. go to B & C Express | Arrow Exhausts, Renthal Sprockets, Tsubaki Chains, Motorcycle Accessories for arrow exhausts, i only went for the arrow as i have always found them to have good aftersales and build quality is top notch. (only my opinion but the arrow pipes follow the bikes lines really well) cheers wayne