Fog Lights

J.J.B.

Reaction score
Has anybody fitted them, made by SW Motech I believe. I don't want them so close together at the front but am thinking about mounting them on top of my crash bars. Does anyone know where they connect into on the bike, is there already a socket waiting to accept them? Presumably the switch fits to the handlebar somewhere? Any help gratefully received!

J.J.B.

Reaction score
Wow, they do look great and certainly a very good price. The description is barely decipherable gibberish, which is always fun to make sense of, and there appear to be a number of complaints in the comments box. But despite all that, presumably there are some kinds of regulation regarding lights? I have zero interest or patience in being stopped by plod for having something too bright/loud/non-standard on my bike...perhaps 20 years ago but not these days.

M

MT account

for £12 id take a punt at them and ill bet you'll get a shedload more if you put them back on ebay if you dont like them....ive had quite a few results from reselling stuff after i decided it wasnt what i wanted......people still dont like buying from china but they will buy chinese stuff from the uk :)

Shaun64

Reaction score
I don't get it wanting to put lights all over a nice looking bike like a tracer but each to there own.

Toppie

Reaction score
I don't get it wanting to put lights all over a nice looking bike like a tracer but each to there own.
I agree. I put a pair on my Versys though to supplement the not ever so good headlight. They worked really well and, on the Versys I think it suited it and complimented the bike.
I'm not so sure about the Tracer though. I wouldn't rush to put extra lights on mine.

I think some bikes are more accepting of personal and DIY modifications. The Tracer's not really in this category.
I have a KLR that just begs for DIY add on's that might look ever so slightly agricultural.
The Versys was a bit like that as well.