Fookin Porsche Drivers....!

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
What an utter twat!

Its amazing how some cars make people drive. He wouldn't have tried that maneuver in a mondeo!

Well done for keeping your cool and glad to hear you're not damaged. Did you have your camera on?

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Sorry to hear about the "crash" but i'm sure that Tricia wiill be shiny again..
Yoy are very lucky because you didh't heart at all, the helmet did his job, you did the "narrow escape" but doh't you have the reaction to press the horn ?
Thank God you keep calm otherwise you'll lost your right... in those cases the best is to call the traffic police.. to arrange the details.
Ashole drivers are everywhere. In June i was standing on a red traffic light at the right side (the opposite of UK streets) my feet were on the ground and my right index finger holds the front brake. Behind of me came and stop a Mercedes taxi (possibly auto transmision). So sudenly i realize that something had pulling my bike forward.
Was something like superhuman force. I was holding the front brake while the bike starts pressing me... all the weight came on my right leg. i start shouting: 'EEEEEEE" , i turn my head left and backwards and i saw the Taxi.
I don't know how i find the power (adrenaline maybe) and left my left hand from bars doing moovements to the driver to go back.
So he put the rear shift and immediatelly i could kept the bike up.
I was ready to smash his head.
Put the bike on stand and went to his window.
"I'm sorry, he said, my foot slips from brake pedal"...
I went to the bike to find out where was the contact.
I saw yellow color (the taxis in Greece are yellow) in my rear sprocket and drive chain.
Then i took a look at the taxi and i found that the color was missing from the area of the right front fog light.
I hadn't any damage soi left him go and told him to watch the bikers. I don't know if he gets the message but i felt very lucky cause i get my lesson at no cost.
The lesson is never stop close to the f...ing cars.
Drivers are all idiots (as a matter of thought) so i have to take care, not they.. it's a "defence way" of riding.
That's why i ride all day with the big light on (blue light on screen).. i know that some drivers who take looks in cars mirrors they may annoyed but i'm allert them for my presence..
So Richy be optimistic and everything will go better.
P.S. the murphy's law makes you go at tomorrow meeting on a Honda.... but you are healthy and you will go, even on another bike.

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What an utter twat!

Its amazing how some cars make people drive. He wouldn't have tried that maneuver in a mondeo!

Well done for keeping your cool and glad to hear you're not damaged. Did you have your camera on?
No mate. It was the first time in months that I didn't have the camera on

george

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the bike. I wear a cam on my helmet now, sick of people on phones not seeing me. Luckily you were alert enough to get out of the way. I'm sure the bike will be as good as new soon.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the bike. I wear a cam on my helmet now, sick of people on phones not seeing me. Luckily you were alert enough to get out of the way. I'm sure the bike will be as good as new soon.
Cheers George. I'm sure as soon as the insurance companies sort themselves out it will be fine lol

Kinjane

Reaction score
Glad your physically intact, sure you wouldn't prefer a clean canvas and try to buy back the salvage !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad your physically intact, sure you wouldn't prefer a clean canvas and try to buy back the salvage !
We put the bike in a jig yesterday and checked the forks and frame etc and it's as straight as a dye so it's jut a case of changing the scraped and broken parts. The parts bill without VAT is just over £800 then there's labour on top of that and then they have to foot the bill for the hire of the loan bike, my time off work yesterday sorting shit out and a new helmet and boots that got scraped

Birdy

Reaction score
Glad youre ok TT !! If the twat had scratched the new zorst, i fear you may indeed have, and i quote , butted him into next week !!!! psml !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad youre ok TT !! If the twat had scratched the new zorst, i fear you may indeed have, and i quote , butted him into next week !!!! psml !
Lol. If he had of scratched the new zorst I think he wud need a team of surgeons to remove it from his arse

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Count yourself lucky, a bent bike, no injuries, a guilty party with deep pockets and a great war story for the pub :)

How was the Ace?
Lol. I just want my bike back. The ace was.....ACE lol.
Lots of mentalism as usual. Met a few more my owners from the forum.

Spot

Reaction score
Glad to hear you're ok mate, bikes can always get fixed up.

Same thing happened to me while parked in traffic on a dual carriageway a few weeks back, woman in front decides she wants to change lane and slowly reverses back not seeing i'm behind. Luckily I was off to the side contemplating a filter to the front and was able to tilt the bike and bang (very) heavily on her boot before contact was made.
Twats. Roads are full of 'em.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're ok mate, bikes can always get fixed up.

Same thing happened to me while parked in traffic on a dual carriageway a few weeks back, woman in front decides she wants to change lane and slowly reverses back not seeing i'm behind. Luckily I was off to the side contemplating a filter to the front and was able to tilt the bike and bang (very) heavily on her boot before contact was made.
Twats. Roads are full of 'em.
Have u been on fb this evening spot?

Spot

Reaction score
For about 5 seconds just to check messages. Why?
I've seen the new group BTW :)

Spot

Reaction score
Have u been on fb this evening spot?
A-ha!
Are you referring to "The Count" and his Kenny Rogers replica? :)
He's a bastard. He mentioned that months ago and now every time I get on the bike I see that beardy singers face in my tank and I start singing country songs. :D

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A-ha!
Are you referring to "The Count" and his Kenny Rogers replica? :)
He's a bastard. He mentioned that months ago and now every time I get on the bike I see that beardy singers face in my tank and I start singing country songs. :D
Haha. He does make me laugh