Foot pegs

bumpyride

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anyone has changed their foot pegs, after about 200 +klms ( about 120 miles) i start to get numb feet, if you have any suggestions for a good set. cheers

bobh

Reaction score
If you ride with the balls of your feet on the pegs that should give a bit more cushioning thanks to the flexibility in your ankles.

It also has other advantages, e.g. for machine control.

Blackie

Reaction score
I got mine today. These are cheap rubber coated ones but I find them more comfy than the original ones. If you decided to change your footpegs you'll find the MT09 Tracer Brake side is easy- just a split pin to remove, but for some reason Yamaha riveted the gear side one so you have to grind the head off the rod or spindle thingy to remove it, no big deal if you go careful.
IMG_20170222_132040362.jpgIMG_20170222_132055759.jpg

bumpyride

Reaction score
Thanks guys, got the same as you Blackie to try, as they only cost $14.00 posted from china and they arrived really quick, tried them out over 300 klms and there all good, not that great looking but very comfy and a lot less vibration.

Now i know they work will look at the ones you got Toastedblue really like them but can only get them from UK, didn't want to pay $100 inc postage if they didn't make a difference.

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
I was looking at these but they look shorter than the original pegs how do you find them?
they're very comfortable, no vibration, can't remember how wide they are as it's been a year since I sold the MT but will be getting them for my Tracer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laffli

Reaction score
they're very comfortable, no vibration, can't remember how wide they are as it's been a year since I sold the MT but will be getting them for my Tracer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers for the reply I have just ordered some, so hopefully they will be better than originals.