For Sale or Swap - 2015 ABS MT09

Chaz

Reaction score
Hi,

So I'm likely going to need to commute and putting my mint MT09 up for sale or swap. The bike has 1400ish miles, might go up a bit as I still ride the bike on occasion. The bike is garaged and rarely ridden in the rain as its mainly a weekend toy.

This is a 2015 model ABS bike fitted with the full Akro system. It currently also has a TomTom Rider 400 fitted and has the very nice (and expensive) Corbin seat (as well as the original which has had basically no use). The bike has had its first service and has basically just been run in. It still has the sticker on the tank. I have also fitted the higher end Oxford heated grips that automatically switch off if the battery is low. It also has a smallish powerbronze screen.

I am the first and only owner of the bike, bike is fully paid for and in my name.

In terms of swap, Ill consider something like a tourer for my 85mile commute (BMW RT or similar) with cash my way. I will also consider something like a BMW 730D ( 2005 onwards facelift model) with cash either way.

The price for the bike with the standard seat is £6350. I will sell the Corbin for £250 or with the bike for £6550. I dont really want to remove the satnav holder as its wired in, these can be bought new for £65ish. The Nav is registered to me, so id prefer to keep it.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. Ill upload some more pics over the weekend.

Thanks

Last edited:

Chaz

Reaction score
Deposit taken today. Will find myself another next year I reckon. Such awesome bikes.