Four days on track in Spain. Anyone interested?

Fluke

Reaction score
Want to know how fast you really are? Now's your chance to find out.
At long last I'm taking myself off for some serious track time in sunny Spain where I can really get to explore what my MT can do.
I think a load of us should do it together and show the sports bikers a thing or two at the same time.
Then we get to hang out in the bar, by the pool or in the sea and go back and do it all again the next day.

The circuit is Almeria in southern Spain. (Nice and twisty. Perfectly suited for the MT)
It's happening at the beginning of next May
The cost is about £700 and for that you get,
Four nights half board in a 4 star hotel on the beach (where we also get a 20% discount at the bar)
Four days on track ! !
Bike and gear transported from the Uk to the circuit.
It's with a company called Track sense who have been doing this a while.

You have to pay for flights, car hire and fuel on top.
Interested? Write Santa a letter now and hope you're not on his naughty list.

Reply to the post so I can get an idea of numbers, we might get a group discount if there's enough of us.

Hope you can make it
Cheers, Fluke

Jetty

Reaction score
Hi Fluke. Am pretty interested. However, will it be Open Pit Lane or Sessions please? (Please God can it be Open Pit Lane!) :/

Fluke

Reaction score
Hi Fluke. Am pretty interested. However, will it be Open Pit Lane or Sessions please? (Please God can it be Open Pit Lane!) :/
Sorry mate, no open pit lane. They run a timing system so we're in groups.
If you've not come across it, every bike is timed so everyone is put in groups with riders with similar speeds.
There are three groups and they move riders up and down depending on if you're improving or shitting yourself.
Twenty minutes on and forty off per hour normally