free standard exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
hello everybody , I know that there are millions of these floating about and some people probably think that the standard exhausts are wank but I have one that I want to give away because I need the space , it is as new , took off the bike before it was ever started , I might be able to deliver it within a 20 mile radius of Northampton . cheers all .

Cabby

Reaction score
If you're will to post, I'll happily pay the postage on it to take it off your hands.

fizzy

Reaction score
hello everybody , I know that there are millions of these floating about and some people probably think that the standard exhausts are wank but I have one that I want to give away because I need the space , it is as new , took off the bike before it was ever started , I might be able to deliver it within a 20 mile radius of Northampton . cheers all .
Top man thanks!

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
Hello everyone , just to let everybody know the standard exhaust is no longer available as it has gone to live with Fizzy in the wilds of County Durham . thank you to everyone who got in touch and I'm sorry for the people who were also interested . cheers all , Yam MT 09

Status
Not open for further replies.