From R1 to MT09

CAB

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just thought i would say hello. Ive been an R1 rider for the last 6 years , but took out the MT 09 on a test ride and decided to go for it. Brilliant machine with the added bonus of a great riding position. Went for the street tracker edition which I've already had tricked out. Pics to follow.
Hopefully get to ride out with some of you guys. (Thats if your not Ducatisti and only ride in fair weather!).

Cheers.

fizzy

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just thought i would say hello. Ive been an R1 rider for the last 6 years , but took out the MT 09 on a test ride and decided to go for it. Brilliant machine with the added bonus of a great riding position. Went for the street tracker edition which I've already had tricked out. Pics to follow.
Hopefully get to ride out with some of you guys. (Thats if your not Ducatisti and only ride in fair weather!).

Cheers.
Did exactly the same myself welcome mate you will love it

bullet

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Cheers.
Same here 4c8 haven't looked back but I do miss my sports bike stance but not enough to care welcome to da darkside

Impostor1981

Reaction score
Did the same from BigBang to MT. The only thing I miss is R1s suspension, but that can be sorted ;-)