gonna try a tracer

razz

Reaction score
and from my point of view ......... If ta wanna pi.ss about lots use a flashed MT09
And if ya wanna pi.ss about abit more use a soon to be run in and flashed FZ1N

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and from my point of view ......... If ta wanna pi.ss about lots use a flashed MT09
And if ya wanna pi.ss about abit more use a soon to be run in and flashed FZ1N
Lol. Now that sounds like a plan [emoji12]

razz

Reaction score
Looking good,
How did it go today?
Hope the weather was ok for u to do miles,

hello there , 100 miles or covered , very windy today with some lovely wet roads n some decent puddles too . the seat needs some miles on it , 100 miles on the new seat was enough for my bum :) lovely n smooth and she`s gonna be quick , did limit myself to 6000 rpm as the book states , she has fitted the slot the fz8 left behind very well already , i`ve noticed that snow has appeared n disappeared from the bbc weather site for this week , sleet now and many zero degree mornings , that`ll be a good test for the dunlops ( if it snows too hard i`ll take the MT09 ), which i actually thought felt quite good today considering the newness of them and me being a bridgestone fanboy :) gonna enjoy this one , cheers for asking chap ;);)

mudrock

Reaction score
Sounds good,
Ive been doing alot of thinking adout the fz1,
But I would have to trade in my mt07, or the mt09, can't make that call, just yet.
So for now i am so bike envy.
Enjoy.

razz

Reaction score
well i own an mt09 n fz1 and had the use of an mt07 , got nicked for speeding on the yamaha mt07 demo :eek: the fz n 09 pairing is the best in my little world , did my first real commute on the fz this morning , with a sharp frost , shite roads covered in salt , she made life very easy , silky smooth but limited to 6000 rpm as i bed her in , ohhhhh errrr . tomorrow morning , the bbc are still showing snow , so that`ll be a good test for the big bus :) but to be honest they all ruddy awesome in there own way , enjoy dude

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well i own an mt09 n fz1 and had the use of an mt07 , got nicked for speeding on the yamaha mt07 demo :eek: the fz n 09 pairing is the best in my little world , did my first real commute on the fz this morning , with a sharp frost , shite roads covered in salt , she made life very easy , silky smooth but limited to 6000 rpm as i bed her in , ohhhhh errrr . tomorrow morning , the bbc are still showing snow , so that`ll be a good test for the big bus :) but to be honest they all ruddy awesome in there own way , enjoy dude
How's the flash going fella?

razz

Reaction score
hello mr triple , shes going very well thank you , last week she did lots of traveling and she is a forking rocket , am still looking into traction control , i want that full pinned throttle launch for summer :) several chums are investing in some serious machinery and me wants to annoy them at a 1/3 of the cost :) but thats just me :) oh n on another note , i use the puig sport screen , tried the mra touring screen , errrrr , not good that one for me , so back to the sport version . and for some strange reason i keep looking into my garage and talking to the bikes :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hello mr triple , shes going very well thank you , last week she did lots of traveling and she is a forking rocket , am still looking into traction control , i want that full pinned throttle launch for summer :) several chums are investing in some serious machinery and me wants to annoy them at a 1/3 of the cost :) but thats just me :) oh n on another note , i use the puig sport screen , tried the mra touring screen , errrrr , not good that one for me , so back to the sport version . and for some strange reason i keep looking into my garage and talking to the bikes :)
Haha. Glad she is a rocket. Another satisfied customer. Still on 100% excellent feedback lol. The Powerbronze 270mm screen is a good shout as well. I talk to the bikes all the time lol

Locksmith

Reaction score
several chums are investing in some serious machinery and me wants to annoy them at a 1/3 of the cost
That's the way to do it :)

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I had a lovely blue FZ1N a while back and really liked it, still prefer the MT09 although the FZ1N was a bit of a looker.
PC290001.jpg
It had a genuine Yamaha gel seat fitted and was very comfortable compared to the stock item.

Last edited:

razz

Reaction score
I had a lovely blue FZ1N a while back and really liked it, still prefer the MT09 although the FZ1N was a bit of a looker.
View attachment 2864
It has a genuine Yamaha gel seat fitted and was very comfortable compared to the stock item.
SSSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I`ve now covered just under 300 commuting miles on mine , and what a commuter she is , silky smooth and comfy , you can roll on and off the throttle n pass everything in sight , so easy n for lazy me , brilliant . I might look into the gel seat chap :cool: I covered 100 miles on sunday and my arse gave up , but it is new :) gonna clean my mt tonight , its still covered in crap from last weeks trips , they are both in there own way , forking awesome :) the Dunlop sportmax are good in the cold too , bonus

razz

Reaction score
Come on guys, you don't make it easy for me!
:p
GET A FZ1 they are more than fecking awesome gave mine a tad more beans today , miles now covered , 350 , she rips ya head off , jesus these things have some power , can`t wait till shes done the magic 1000 miles , she`ll then be used n abused :D

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
GET A FZ1 they are more than fecking awesome gave mine a tad more beans today , miles now covered , 350 , she rips ya head off , jesus these things have some power , can`t wait till shes done the magic 1000 miles , she`ll then be used n abused :D
Can you imagine how much more of an animal she would be if we flashed her lol