GT Throttle Tamer/Flash

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You definitely won't regret it boys Simon and TT are top blokes you won't believe the difference , the best thing you can do to the MT, let me know what you think after you have had um flashed:cool:
Awwww. Thanks Fizzy.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Cheers fizzy that has made my mind up kevs mod then Simons flash job done.cheers smurf are u up for Simons flash as well? If so I will ride down with you .
Yes mate I am up for the ECU flash and a road trip, so gladly will ride down together... I take it your still having trouble with yours? Will you have time on Saturday afternoon for a meet at CMC in Cannock...???

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes mate I am up for the ECU flash and a road trip, so gladly will ride down together... I take it your still having trouble with yours? Will you have time on Saturday afternoon for a meet at CMC in Cannock...???
When ur ready chaps just give us a shout and we can sort out a booking

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Mine's an ABS model, and I've been having some problems to get my dealer do the flash. Even though most people in here and other places I have tryed to contact, says it can be done to all MT09, I have now been told, that only production code 2DR7 can be mapped. Mine have productioncode 2DR4 (see label under seat near the seatlock). Got mine januar 2014, so it is most likely produced late 2013.
I have PCV with O2 Controller and G2 fitted. Workshop well but still wanted the new flash. :-(

Could any of you who have had the flash done see which productioncode you have, please?

MC-greetings from Denmark
Mine ws also bought in January 2014(MT-09 ABS) but the code is 2DR1. Does that mean I can not flash the ECU with the factory yamaha flash? That doesn't make any sense! Can anyone clarify this please!

Thanks,

RipGroove

Reaction score
G2, Simons flash & Kevs O2 optimizer here, great combination having all 3 together [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone