Guess what turned up today...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This, ladies and gentlemen is THE first AND only Two Brothers SR1 carbon full race system for the MT-09 in the UK and it will be fitted to my bike tomorrow straight after work...

The only other company who are stockists for Two Brothers apart from us is bike bits but they only import the EU homogulated version which is cack!

If anyone else is interested in one let me know...PM.....me......

It isn't "road legal" and there is a metal (removable) sticker on the can to tell u so lol. But apart from that it's awesome...

Carbon weave end can with a choice of coloured tips.

photo 1-2.jpg

Titanium headers.

photo 2-2.jpg

richo

Reaction score
can you show the header clearance in any photos please

Cypher

Reaction score
Awwww! I so envy you! You HAVE to shoot a video tomorrow after fitting it with decent sound so that we can hear what it sounds like.

Speaking about legality - does it become "legal" when you remove the sticker? :D As in, would you have any issues with MOT? Really tempted to get one too. Been wanting it since I saw the video last year.

M

MT account

i got a choice of coloured tips ............in a durex box.......

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awwww! I so envy you! You HAVE to shoot a video tomorrow after fitting it with decent sound so that we can hear what it sounds like.

Speaking about legality - does it become "legal" when you remove the sticker? :D As in, would you have any issues with MOT? Really tempted to get one too. Been wanting it since I saw the video last year.
Lol of course it becomes legal after the sticker is removed lol.

As long as it's not too loud I can't see how it wud fail an MOT...it comes with a choice of DB killers so u can tone it down or have it as loud as u like...

I have to say now that I don't get any problems with MOT's or stuff like that as my dealership will be fitting this and he's a good friend...(If u know what I mean...)! Lol.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
eh, i thought you were getting the new Akra pipe ??? I can't keep up :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
eh, i thought you were getting the new Akra pipe ??? I can't keep up :)
I was... until I was talking to my mate and he said...."Oh Richie, were now the only recommend Two Brothers stockists in the UK (apart from bike bits or wotever they're called who only do the boring EU versions)! and we've decided to order in the new SR1 carbon race system for ur bike, do u wanna have it on there"???

Hummm let me think about that one...yes please lol.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I wouldn't have paid for the Akra if it hadn't come with my bike, tooooooo expensive. I'd have definitely adapted something or got the M4 exhaust. This GSXR exhaust looks pretty bad ass on the MT

Blackclu Bike Build - Page 5

M

MT account

yup, ive gone off akras now so ill be out the back with a grinder to my arrow lowboy which i havnt got round to fitting on the street yet....................:)

pipski99

Reaction score
This, ladies and gentlemen is THE first AND only Two Brothers SR1 carbon full race system for the MT-09 in the UK and it will be fitted to my bike tomorrow straight after work...

The only other company who are stockists for Two Brothers apart from us is bike bits but they only import the EU homogulated version which is cack!

If anyone else is interested in one let me know...PM.....me......

It isn't "road legal" and there is a metal (removable) sticker on the can to tell u so lol. But apart from that it's awesome...

Carbon weave end can with a choice of coloured tips.

View attachment 1034

Titanium headers.

View attachment 1035
I think I just drooled a little bit.

Here's a quick clip from Two Brothers...

Note the DB killer...

Mine will be coming out...Lol

Two Brothers Racing :: Yamaha FZ-09 Exhaust Systems
Now I think I did a little sex wee.

M

MT account

its good.............................but i like fapping to this. plus if the cam chain tensioner is gonna wank out after 3 days then ill need an akra to validate the warranty. thais will walk away from anything if it aint 'per the book'...............
Akrapovič

..................shame the clip aint longer as i need a good run up to the pop shot these years and have to keep on repressing the button....................