Guess what turned up today...

Schultzy

Reaction score
It isn't "road legal" and there is a metal (removable) sticker on the can to tell u so lol. But apart from that it's awesome..
Interesting, we dont have this alleged 'not road legal' sticker that I can see in your picture in Australia. That being said, that doesnt really mean anything, its all based on DB levels here - too high and its a no go.

You enjoying the popping noise or did you block the AIS and retune?

Pretty sweet pipe eh ;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting, we dont have this alleged 'not road legal' sticker that I can see in your picture in Australia. That being said, that doesnt really mean anything, its all based on DB levels here - too high and its a no go.

Pretty sweet pipe eh ;)
Will put a pic up of the offending sticker later which was there before it "fell off", (honest officer)!

Did ur pipe have the AIS piece coming off the zorst as mine didn't. All we had to do was block the AIS pipe that's on the bike.

It still pops like a good un and it's getting Dyno'd Tuesday to make sure all is well... There is a noticeable power increase already tho (if that's even possible lol)!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees

Last edited:

Schultzy

Reaction score
Same - nothing on the pipe but the O2 sensor. I just blocked the pipe coming from the airbox - I then tuned the rest out with a fuel controller so its running pretty good now.

I went from stock to the TB pipe and noticed a big difference performance wise (even without a tune). You've noticed a diff coming from the Akra to the TB even? I guess this one is straight through :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same - nothing on the pipe but the O2 sensor. I just blocked the pipe coming from the airbox - I then tuned the rest out with a fuel controller so its running pretty good now.

I went from stock to the TB pipe and noticed a big difference performance wise (even without a tune). You've noticed a diff coming from the Akra to the TB even? I guess this one is straight through :)
Same pipe as u then bar the metal sticker lol. Yes it's completely straight thru. And yes a MASSIVE increase in
Power. TB claim an extra 8bhp over stock an I can see that lol. All will be revealed when we dyno it

Facebook:-

Birdy

Reaction score
Hasnt got the exclusivity of the standard pipe !!!! :p Every body , akra this , two sisters that..... are you happy TT .. are you really happy.... you are.... oh ....lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's certainly different, not sure it suits the bike though. Who cares though, as long as it sounds good!
That's exactly y I put it on mate...
I hate following the crowd...(If I can help it)!
It's the 1st "proper" Two Brothers S1R carbon in the UK so I'm really chuffed about that.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Pretty sweet pipe eh ;)
This is the sticker that "fell off"!

photo-4.jpg

psychoattractor

Reaction score
That's exactly y I put it on mate...
I hate following the crowd...(If I can help it)!
It's the 1st "proper" Two Brothers S1R carbon in the UK so I'm really chuffed about that.
Lol, I can tell, it's like you have OCD!

As soon as a few people fit the same part as you, you change it ?

Sent from Scott's iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol, I can tell, it's like you have OCD!

As soon as a few people fit the same part as you, you change it ?

Sent from Scott's iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. Oh poo, my secrets out. Is it that obvious I hate following the crowd??

And my doc says my OCD is work in progress lol ?