Hello Everyone

Phlewc

Reaction score
HI,

Newbie here for the East Midlands. I currently ride a Tuono V4 and have just agreed a deal on a Tracer which I pick up next week so will be lucky enough to have 2 fun bikes to ride. I plan on using the Tracer for some light touring and hope to stack up the miles on it.

Cheers

Redland

Reaction score
Hi

I think you will be pleased with your Tracer. Had mine for a week and done 700 miles on it. Had a FZ-1 before but the Tracer seems a better bike. Handles well and has good power, and that triple sounds great. Enjoy!

Ozzie

Reaction score
Newbee to Tracer

I am also a New Owner having part X'd my 8 year old BMW GS (Owned from New). So far the Tracer although i have only managed 500 miles due to the weather. It is everything i wanted it to be. Light weight,a peach of an engine. Going to take a lot of getting used to,mainly the handling as the old GS was so rock steady over bumps,drain covers anything. Absolutely besotted with the change of engine note once you start to wind it up. Very restricted at the moment because of the 5.6 running in ceiling. Got it booked in for 1st service next week.
Only thing i have done and plan to do is i have fitted a Powerbronze Rad Grill (£45 and looks the biz) Have panniers and heated grips on back order.

Can anyone tell me of any other must have accessories.(Not a noisy can i hate the bloody things) I had a Akro on my GS it lasted 2 weeks and i took it off due to the constant popping in the can.

Last edited: