hello new member

JD87

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm picking up a brand new orange mt09 next week. Coming from a Honda hornet 900, I can't believe how light this bike is!

I will be modding the bike over time if anyone has suggestions?

bob in japan

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm picking up a brand new orange mt09 next week. Coming from a Honda hornet 900, I can't believe how light this bike is!

I will be modding the bike over time if anyone has suggestions?
Welcome from another new member. Seems to be a bit quite on this forum , hope it picks up !

jack591

Reaction score
Welcome mate,

definitely the right bike and DEFINITELY the right colour :)

i have a few mods but most importantly i suggest a radiator guard as its really exposed on this bike and also a tail tidy as the standard one is downright horrible. I also went an exhaust as they are just an awesome sounding bike.

enjoy the bike mate and stay safe on it

jack

Last edited:

JD87

Reaction score
Thanks. I already have the titanium akrapovic. Think I'm going to get rizoma tail tidy and rear light. I don't know any rad guards or covers though. Any particular models you would recommend?

Andyc1511

Reaction score
Thanks. I already have the titanium akrapovic. Think I'm going to get rizoma tail tidy and rear light. I don't know any rad guards or covers though. Any particular models you would recommend?
Hello mate and welcome. I've been looking for a rad guard for mine and from what some others say, the Evotech one looks a good bet and one I'm going to get Yamaha MT-09 Radiator Guard - Evotech Performance cheers, Andy