Here it is

Coopie

Reaction score
Here is an update of the further developments , namely the Andeani cartridge kit . I'm loving the look of the tops , they go so well on the gold legs .
Very impressed with the improved ride I'm getting now . Highly recommended if you're in the market

MT-09 New Tyres 007.jpg

MT-09 New Tyres 009.jpg

Coopie

Reaction score
Hello peeps ....... so I have been at it again . The latest mod is a visit to Chris at Elite Comfort Seats near Brighton .
He built up the dip for me with memory foam so in the end I have about 2 inches more padding where my bum aches .
I have ended up with a fairly flat seat now that gives nicely when I park my bum . On my trip home I found it to be very
comfortable and the added bonus is I no longer slide forward when braking hard . Altough I must also add that I recently
added tank grippa which really did make a difference before the seat mod . Anyway have a look at the pics and see for
yourselves . The charge was £90 .
Ohh as a ps. the added thickness goes a long way to reduce the shock you get up your spine when you catch one of them
nasty bits of road that are common place on todays crappy road surfaces . Highly recommended if like me you have a bad
back .

MT-09 Seat 004.jpg

MT-09 Seat 003.jpg