Hi from the new guy

TommyM

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I got my MT09 about 2 weeks ago and i'm trying to burn through those 600 miles as quick as possible so i can let it off the leash! So far i'm loving it, its great to be on a bike designed from the ground up as a road bike rather than a race bike with high bars.

A little about me, i've been riding for about 12 years ( signed up on my 16th birthday ). I ride all year round and only actually took a car test a couple of years ago, and still hate driving. My last couple of bikes were Street Triple R's fantastic bikes but very stiffly sprung and after one was stolen i needed a change.

I'm currently training to be a bike instructor in Farnborough ( 1st gear if any of you know the guys ).

Im new to Yamaha's and so far its a cracking bike!

Glad to be here
Tom

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Tom. Welcome. I know 1st gear and also farnborough really well. Was posted in Aldershot for many years lol. I'm now just up the road from u in Newbury.

TommyM

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, hey Triple do you ever find yourself at Loomies cafe? Tis a good meet.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, hey Triple do you ever find yourself at Loomies cafe? Tis a good meet.
Yes bud. We do loomies once a month. We ride out every Wednesday and go to different places each week

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes Rich he is :) I have told him I will ,,, honest:cool: I had a go on hid mt07 yesterday , nice little bike
Simon refuses to join coz he said he will get mobbed lol. I have to deal with all the questions instead [emoji33].
Dave hasn't long put up a nice picture of the 07 on Facebook....
Looks like a bit of a fun bike to ride Keith [emoji12]

fizzy

Reaction score
He is still running it in mate so I didn't take over 5000rpm, I think it will be good fun and add something different to the show;)

fizzy

Reaction score
Definitely felt good to me i know he was getting some miles on it today , he text me this morning to go out with him for a ride ,, but I was still in me pit lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely felt good to me i know he was getting some miles on it today , he text me this morning to go out with him for a ride ,, but I was still in me pit lol
Haha. I do love my pit...! When the kids aren't shouting and trying to kill each other [emoji15]