hi from worcestershire

Bollins

Reaction score
hi bollins, so where do you live in worcs then ? I picked orange as it was so deeper orange I just loved it. just been up to streetbike Halesowen but ended up back at motorcycle mart and bought a rad guard plus tail tidy. after a screen but want a short one plus dark tint .im getting a complete free akki system with mine when it arrive which should be with bike next Friday but wont fit until run in.
Free Akki ! Can't be bad I couldn't afford one so had to look round and found that GPR had some good looking cans, had to wait a month for delivery.
I think it would be good for a few of us to meet up and get out for a ride not a race. The usual crew I ride with seem to be getting faster and faster, I'm no slug but I feel they are pushing their luck, it's only a matter of time!
We could arrange a meet up Bridgenorth cafe and a run over to Ludlow , what you reckon any takers?

kriss

Reaction score
Free Akki ! Can't be bad I couldn't afford one so had to look round and found that GPR had some good looking cans, had to wait a month for delivery.
I think it would be good for a few of us to meet up and get out for a ride not a race. The usual crew I ride with seem to be getting faster and faster, I'm no slug but I feel they are pushing their luck, it's only a matter of time!
We could arrange a meet up Bridgenorth cafe and a run over to Ludlow , what you reckon any takers?
the free akki complete system includes a cat (not a fluffy one) which you can leave out and its a deal yammy are doing now I think until end of may but my dealer told me you don't get it until bikes paid for don't know how right that is so as I paid cash should get the system any day now. dealer say my bike should be here Friday. bridgnorth café straight road for me just need my bike lol. as for racing speed is ok in right place right time and as ive lasted almost 50 years of riding without accident I must be doing something right ( no im not perfect far from it) as soon as I get my bike ill let you know then we can sort a ride-out meet etc which would be great.

Deadhead

Reaction score
the free akki complete system includes a cat (not a fluffy one) which you can leave out and its a deal yammy are doing now I think until end of may but my dealer told me you don't get it until bikes paid for don't know how right that is so as I paid cash should get the system any day now.

That's not right at all! I part exchanged my bike, put the rest on PCP @£54pcm and picked the bike up a couple of weeks later with the free akra exhaust system fitted and lots of other upgrades/extras.

kriss

Reaction score
That's not right at all! I part exchanged my bike, put the rest on PCP @£54pcm and picked the bike up a couple of weeks later with the free akra exhaust system fitted and lots of other upgrades/extras.
I stand corrected but was only saying what the dealer told me so I will ask him when I collect my bike why he said this and tell him he is wrong. as your akra was fitted did you get standard system aswell ? wont be fitting mine until run in.

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
I got the free akra as well , fitted on the bike and standard system included - that should look nice in the loft !!! ;)

Deadhead

Reaction score
Mines still at the dealership but I have got the standard system.

kriss

Reaction score
Mines still at the dealership but I have got the standard system.
I don't know how the deal works with getting the free akki as I look at some bikes in different dealers and some have sticker on advertising the free akki and some don't.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Im sure the free akra follows a couple of weeks after you take delivery, it has nothing to do with the bike being paid in full.. Some owners take the bike and then return to get it fitted.. Or fit yourself, only takes 30 mins if you have the right tools, 12mm socket and extenson to get between headers.. 22mm spanner fir 02 sensor (lambda).

And yes... You keep your stock one... You paid for it!

kriss

Reaction score
Im sure the free akra follows a couple of weeks after you take delivery, it has nothing to do with the bike being paid in full.. Some owners take the bike and then return to get it fitted.. Or fit yourself, only takes 30 mins if you have the right tools, 12mm socket and extenson to get between headers.. 22mm spanner fir 02 sensor (lambda).

And yes... You keep your stock one... You paid for it!
the mart did say a couple of weeks before akra arrives and will be fitting myself once bike is run in.

Deadhead

Reaction score
Kriss stick the pipe on straight away, there's no real need to wait.