How many interested in

whooshbang

Reaction score
combined meet is fine here and any of those dates are good. location is unchartered territory for me so look forward to it.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
My copying and pasting skills are lacking it should be this

The dates that can be voted for are
1 Last weekend in September
2 Third weekend in September
3 First weekend in October

So far on the SX forum the 3rd week in September is being preferred date.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Just checked on the SX forum so far we have 7 say they will come, the date being favoured so far is the last weekend in September, 4 to 3 so far. I know for a fact that there will be at least 10 from the SX forum will be up for it.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I have just checked on the SX forum , so far 5 have stated last weekend in September and 4 for the 3rd weekend. Can we have a head count for this forum please.
I am favouring the last weekend in September. Meet will be based in the SE of England so let's see a show of hands and I will try and move this forward.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Ok folks. I am going to drop out on this one now. Shame, but her who must obeyed has spoken. We are due to move into our new home here in France mid August and there is a lot of DIY projects will need to be completed before the onset of winter. Central heating boiler to be re-positioned and the oil tank to be moved to name but two.
If any are still interested look on the z1000sx.co.uk forum. If you want me to get you individuals contact details send me a PM.